Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday Fiction 395: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

 

“I was nowhere,” Isabelle said.

I told you that some universes would make you sick, didn't I?” her mother said.

“Yes, you did but I wasn't anywhere. If you'd care about me being sick, you would be trying to help, instead of questioning me.”

“You have been lying twice tonight. The first time I let it passed but this time I won't.” Her mother said.

“Do you know how many times I have had a nose bleed in my life?”

Her mother didn't answered she just stood in the doorway staring. Isabelle shook her head making her headache worse and hoping that getting whatever the tracker was made of out of her brain didn't damage it in the process.

“Once, tonight, that's the one, and it's scary and if you really cared you'd know that.”

“I care, I know you consider that I am your enemy but I am your mother and I'm trying to do what's best for you, even if you can't see that,” her mother said, pretending to reach for her.

She had her hurt face on, the one she put on when she wanted to play the victim. It was all Isabelle's fault again for not seeing that whatever she was doing was so wrong, and hurting everyone, especially her poor mother.

“I'm sure Mike agrees with you,” Isabelle said as the blood leaked through the paper piece she had put in her nose. It was only the right nostril now, the same side as the bump on her wrist. She couldn't wait for her mother to leave, to get rid of it. She already felt her resolve vanning.

“He is a good man and he too wants what's best for you,” her mother said.


You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment