Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, October 13, 2023

Thursday Fiction 394: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


Isabelle put some toilet paper in her nose to contain the bleeding. It was bleeding a lot. She had no reference of what was normal for a nose bleed but it was still bleeding a lot and her head was pouncing in her temples.

“Isabelle what the hell are you doing in the bathroom,” her mother again.

Isabelle opened the door brusquely, better to deal with her now.

“I have a headache and my nose is bleeding. Can you just calm down? I should be the one freaking out.”

“Where have you been?”

Isabelle sighed.

“Yes, mother, I'm fine and I'll be able to deal with it on my own and go back to bed, thank you so much for your concern.”

Her mother hated to be called mother, she wanted to be called mum, even in front of people to show how close she was to her children. Such a joke. Her mother straightened herself.

Isabelle turned around to take care of her nose, trying not to look at her wrist, trying not to draw her mother attention to it. She removed the toilet paper and rise her face before preparing a new one. Her mother still hadn't moved, waiting for Isabelle to be done with the blood.

“So where were you?” She finally asked again, arm crossed in front of her chest.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment