Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 394: Fairy World 35

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.  

"And my guest takes sugar with her tea," Amarelis answered. "Do not delay?" Please, she didn't say please this time, it was the first time she ever asked anything from anyone without saying the word.

"Will that be all?" The voice said in the tube.

Amarelis seemed to hear some annoyance in it, she looked at the human.

"Bring some clothes for my guess, Size 345 I would say," Amarelis answered, "without wings holes. Do not delay!"

She placed the speaker back and heard a familiar click on the other side.

"What was that for?"

"If you are to move around, you need to look like a fairy, dress like this they would arrest you in no time," Amarelis said.

Deborah smiled.

"But how many people are going to bring all these things?" Deborah answered.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment