Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 391: Fairy World 32

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.  



"Your wings, I like them, they are pretty," Deborah said.

"They are fading," Amarelis answered. "They are losing their power every so slowly everyday."

"Not your fault, apparently all magic is gone around here," Deborah said. "Which actually got me thinking while that bastard was taking me here, I'm on even footing with everyone else."

"What do you mean? How can magic be gone?" Amarelis said taking few steps back and sitting on a wooden chair."

"I don't know how magic is gone, it's that lunatic saying that, now if we don't hurry, she is going to use Yue and that won't be pretty," Deborah said finally giving up on the door and touring the room to see if there was an escape. "But it you guys do everything with magic, then in a world without magic, I should be the one in charge because I know how that works."

"I don't understand anything you say," Amarelis looked passably confused.

"When do they bring food?" Deborah asked.

"Whenever I ask?"

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment