Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday Fiction 392: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.  


“Just one arm left, we can do this.” Isabelle thought loud enough to get Nanurah to hear her.

The circle traveled along her neck and down toward her shoulder then through her arm. It was even slower than before. Either Nanurah was really getting super sick or she had trouble to carry everything she had. Isabelle wonder what it was anyway. Something able to travel with her to different universe while staying in her body. That didn't make much sense.

“It's all in your wrist. I don't know how to take them out from here,” NaNurah-Isabelle said.

Isabelle opened her eyes to have a look, there was a huge bump in her inner wrist, it could have looked like a little cyst but it wasn't. It was something her mother had done to her.

“I think I know,” Isabelle said. “But we better get you home first.”

“Are you sure you don't want me around for support?” Nanurah-Isabelle said.

“Thank you but you have done enough and I know you need some rest before celebrating getting your name,” Isabelle answered. “I'll come back to visit you tomorrow, I can now that I can  take the tracker out of me.” 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment