Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday Fiction 391: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.  


There are other like me, that you visit, why aren't they all called Isabelle?” Nanurah asked.

“Because sometimes parents decide to chose between several names and the same name doesn't always win, it depends of the universe.”

“I'm going to leave those things here and go through your head,” Nanurah said.

“That's scary,” Isabelle answered.

“Just breath,” Nanurah said.

Isabelle was glad that it wasn't Clara doing it. She even wonder why Clara hadn't done it seeing how she liked to infiltrate every aspect of her personality.

“It's not in your mind, it's in your body and attached to your mind. I'm not sure I can explain right.”

Pain filter through the left of Isabelle's head, deep and sharp, her heart started racing.

“I'm sorry, I need to get them all back down,” Nanurah said, “There is even more here than in the rest of your body.

Isabelle didn't answered she closed her eyes tighter wondering how her mother could have done this to her, but in a way that was a stupid question. It wasn't about if her mother love her, it was about control and her mother liked control a lot more than her own daughter. Her nose started bleeding. Her nose never bled.

“I think I'm getting sick,” Nanurah said.

“Me too,” Isabelle answered trying to ignore the tickling feeling near her upper lips.

“I'm almost done,” Nanurah said.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment