Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, September 4, 2023

Mystery Monday 184: Murder at the Conference 81

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.

I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss.

 


 We start right were we left off last week

We rolled it back and I put the elastics around it before sliding it in my poster carrier. It was one good thing done. Now I felt relieved.

“So now you can start on the LiH,” he said.

“I'm already running the code for preliminary results but the potential looks a bit odd.”

“Well, we'll see what to do about it when you got something that converges.”

If I could just get it before going to China... But that wasn't possible. It would take a lot longer even for preliminary results. But if I could get something before going to China, that would be epic and that would be a proof that my code worked not only for small molecules but also for something more complex, even if I wasn't too happy about the inaccurate potentials we were using. I would just have to figure out a way around it. A way to get things done more accurately and that was something I could get really excited about. Then I would add photons. An entire line of new possible projects was opening in front of me. I was so happy about everything that I forgot to but my earphones back on when I sat back down at my desk. Christa hadn't forgotten me though.

“Are you feeling in a better mood now that you have showed off your perfect poster?”

I didn't say anything. 

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  

 

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment