Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, August 28, 2023

Mystery Monday 183: Murder at the Conference 80

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.

I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss.

 


 We start right were we left off last week:

“Well yes, she does and you should be doing the same except that I haven't seen your corrections yet,” our supervisor said entering the room by the door I had left ajar and saving me from starting another argument with Christa.

“I'll email them to you now,” Christa said.

“Good,” he said to her and then turn to face me. “Let me help you with that. How was the small print?”

“The same as the one I printed yesterday.”

“Good, sometimes they have a bit of trouble with the colors,” he said.

“That's why I stay in 32 color base, normally with just mixing them it's alright, if I use the cyan red something base it always looks a bit different.”

“Oh yes, because you are still using latex to make your posters, I always forget about that.”

He took the bottom of my poster and we rolled it open. He scrutinized it from top to bottom probably reading everything. Upside down, I just made sure that the boxes were aligned, that there was no big white spots, especially in the text in case I had added too many spaces, that my text didn't run out of the box and that each lines on the graphs were visible. It seems to be ok as far as I could tell.

“That's perfect,” my supervisor said. “We could have added a little bit of data on the graph but that's going to have to do.” 

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment