Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 383: Fairy World 24

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 


A fire ball appeared in Yue's hand and it was sucked dry with one look by the fairy queen.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, even you wouldn't get out of this place alive and who would search for your ashes in this recluse tower of my palace," she said going back to her potions.

"How do I remember what I do from now on?" Yue asked.

"You need a soul," the queen answered.

"Where do I get one?" Yue said.

"Going after your twins would be the best but I don't think you could ever win your soul back, it is too powerfully attached to his body by very dark magic, you could get any soul really but a powerful one would be the best," the queen said.

"Yours," Yue answered forming the ball of fire in his hand again making the white queen fairy laugh.

"As a demon, you need a demon soul don't you think? A god soul possibly," the queen fairy said.

"What do you imply?" Yue asked. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment