Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 24, 2023

Mystery Monday 178: Murder at the Conference 75

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.

I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss.


We start right were we left off last week:

“I finished my poster last night. It should be delivered soon. I'm rereading the paper we are comparing with to make sure I can explain the experiment if needed.”

The anger was coming. After the fear there was always the anger and the anger was powerful. I don't know what I was angry at really, most likely everything not going my way.

“Sure, of course, like anyone is going to ask a theoretical physicist about an experiment,” Christa said.

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

“Look, I didn't sleep much. I just had a panic attack and I don't want to know what you think about my work or my boyfriend. I don't want to know what your boyfriend thinks about it either because whatever comes out of his mouth is bullshit. He is my ex-boyfriend and ex means I don't want him in my life anymore. So yeah you're dating him, good for you but stop bringing him into my life because I'm done dealing with him.”

“So your boyfriend is giving you panic attacks and you're taking out on me instead of dumping him?”

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment