Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 373: Fairy World 14

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 


"Better take precautions than to have you run on your own," Sahel said.

"Why are you looking out for me?" Odeon answered.

Demon's didn't look out for each other, at least not for demons they didn't know.

"There are a lot of things happening in this world that make me uncomfortable, having a little bit more demons around when they don't try to kill me, is not one of them," Sahel said. "I don't know what is waiting for us at the castle, we might need you."

"You are going to use us? For what?" Odeon asked, untrustingly, following him.

"We get out of there, then we'll go get the angel and your brother," Sahel said.

"Why would you care about my brother?" Odeon asked.

"Maybe because I'm more human than demon and I saw them take him back at the cave. Those guys are not to play around with, they took my girlfriend once, and they probably are the one who took the angel," Sahel said. "It's not that I'm getting tired of them but I'm annoyed to have to run after people because of them. So I need to kick some asses."

"We have to fly," Azazel said. "Sahel, we can't cross this without flying, we don't even know how long it will take to get out."


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment