Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 372: Fairy World 13

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

"I'm afraid there is no snow," Sahel said giving him a hand to help him get up.

Odeon stood and brushed himself, not that it would change anything, his clothes were already partially covered in mud and blood before he even fell.

"I saw my father," Odeon said.

Sahel stuck his own cheek with the pine's needles.

"This place is going to give you your worse nightmares, if you see anything out of place, stick yourself with some of these before you run after it," he said showing his hand full to Odeon who place a hand to his painful cheek.

"You're alright," Torsti yelled at them back from the group.

"Let's go," Sahel said.

Odeon looked between the trees where his father had disappear. How could he have moved so fast between the branches? He was running away and Odeon could never had caught up, just like the last time he had seen him alive. Sahel stuck Odeon on the cheek once more.

"Hey, that was unnecessary," Odeon said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment