Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday Fiction 369: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


 

Isabelle didn't really know, because it would be a shame, didn't mean that it wasn't true. But at the same time she always wanted to see what was out there even if just a little bit. And it was true that there were already universes that seemed to have been stuck a bit in the past or universes a bit more advance, like Anarin.

“A lot more advance that one I heard,” Clara said, “With flying machines that go to other stars.”

“What?!” Isabelle answered in her head.

“You've never been there? I thought you knew about it as they have their heir stuck in your universe,” Clara said.

Isabelle tried to stop thinking about Frederique but it was a bit hard now. She tried to concentrate on what Romulus was saying.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment