Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, February 19, 2023

WeWriWar 384: Sun Kiss 6

Hello everybody! 

Welcome to a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

I'm still a bit tired but I'm recovering ok. I even managed 30 minutes on my indoor bicycle a few days ago. Here is a new little part of Sun Kiss. Enjoy!

 But let's just get started where we left off last time:

 

 

Her mind tended to wonder away from the topic at hand and create plans for the future, the next step, especially when she was tired. That wasn't good. That was the beginning of building up a mountain. It was when she made the task at hand too big by projecting the next step without having finished the first. It was when she overwhelmed herself with overthinking. One of her biggest problem was that she always felt like she should be a lot further ahead than she was. If she hadn't slept that long, if she hadn't lazed during one cycle. if she had spend the time reading this or that instead of watching that stupid TV show. There was always something better she could have done.

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

12 comments:

  1. She's not alone in having that problem!! Nice scene, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice explanation of the jumbled mind. As Nancy said, she's not alone. :-|

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very burdened, making it beyond hard for herself! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the tendency I wanted to portrait.

      Delete
  4. You made me feel sorry for her. And empathize. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy everyone got feelings over this. You guys are making my day. :)

      Delete
  5. She's in... dare I say "good" company... I keep feeling like you're posting my journal entries here, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. That's me every day.... I feel for her.

    ReplyDelete