Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 362: Fairy World 3

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.

"We need to go back to the village," the centaur said. "We need to prepare, think carefully."

"Like hell I'm gonna think," Azazel said. "I'm taking down your bloody queen like we should have done earlier and bringing back Seti to Kallisto hoping he is still alive, then, I'm going to kick Kamaril's ass so hard that he won't be able to sit for the rest of all eternity."

Kelpie couldn't repress a smile. If he followed the demons maybe he had a chance to see her again.

"Could anyone care to explain what is happening?" Odeon asked.

"I'm all for an ass kicking," Torsti answered.

"We are stuck here," Sahel said passing near Azazel to touch the tree. Where the hole to his world has been, it was still warm but the pulsation he always felt when getting close to the fairy tree in his world was not there. Brownie was on the other side, his entire life was on the other side and he couldn't get back.

"We can't be. We need to find our brother," Odeon answered.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment