Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 357: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


  This week,  we are with Yue and Deborah in the angel world.

“He went there to get me, so what?” Yue answered.

“No, he asked me to go there to get you,” Deborah answered.

“You're a human, why are you doing his deed?”

“He saved me when I was going to go through more than one death, he said me and was hurt in return,” Deborah said.

“More than one death? What a nice guy!” Yue said jumping to his feet. “So where is that tunnel going?”

“Everywhere but you heard him, you have to stay really close,” Deborah said.

“Oh yeah, then make me,” Yue said facing he with both hands on his waist as if he was expecting her to fight. Instead, Deborah offered him a bright smile and walked closer to him very slowly before passing her arm around his neck.

“I'll do whatever it takes,” she whispered in his ear.

“Is that what he saved you for? Making you his slave,” Yue answered.

“Maybe,” Deborah said lowering her hands to his wings and massaging them just where they joined his back. Demons and Angels were exactly the same, so easily controlled. Now she needed to get him out of the room. 

And that's it for this part, we'll follow someone else next week, stay tuned!


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment