Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 356: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


  This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

Yue swallowed and seemed to calm down a little. He stopped fighting against Ezechiel who keep his hold on him for a bit longer before releasing him on the floor. Yue felt harshly but didn't complain, that would have been too much satisfaction to give to Ezechiel.

“Get him some clothes and get him out of here, I have a meeting at four,” Ezechiel ordered Deborah without even looking at her.

“Where should I take him?” she said.

“Find him a place in the nearby room in the tunnel, I want him very close to me,” Ezechiel said getting out through the book shelf passage and slammed the door behind himself.

“Damn angel, what was that? Since when?” Yue started massaging his painful leg, he passed his hands over it to stop it from bleeding.

“Don't say a word about master Ezechiel, he saved you, never forget that,” Deborah said.

“Saved me, from what? for what? And who is going to save me form him now?” Yue answered.

Deborah sighed.

“Master Ezechiel is good, he is the only one who cared about retrieving your ashes from the cave where you were burried,” she said.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment