Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 14, 2022

Mystery Monday 131: Murder at the Conference 28

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last week.

I remembered my own master, it was fun: atomic physics, the trip to Sweden, the extra time at the lab even over the summer not because I had to go but just because I was having so much fun with my work, the change of university, the extra German classes, the croissants and pains au chocolat at the bakery next door to my room in Paris. Compared to that in Japan, master all sounded like heart breaks over relationships destroyed by long hours in the lab, the myth of summer break that you couldn't take or you would fail, the excessive weight loss of students who didn't take time to feed themselves properly and still, they didn't have as much classes as I did. It was hard for me to understand what they could be doing and what was the purpose of it. Especially when students in my lab, even the PhD students, didn't know that a graph needed it's axis labelled and a clear legend. But to go back to Christa, well she was more like me, so she should have been easier to understand, it was just that our personalities seemed to clash at every turn. She brought out the very sarcastic French part of me like no one else.

“I'm really good at people, I'm just not good at dealing with her,” I said.

“I'm not sure, she seems nice,” Seiji said.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment