Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 334: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 We are following Odeon and Torsti.

“Just hit the wall like you said you would,” Odeon said with a frown. He didn't feel so happy anymore. Torsti was just taking everything away.

“Mum is dead,” Torsti answered.

“You said it yourself, there was souls when you killed the hunters with robes, there were souls escaping from them,” Odeon said. “They are here, mum is here, I'm sure of it.”

“They are still dead, even if their souls are here, it doesn't mean there are here,” Torsti said, “plus I don't trust this place, no matter what's in, I don't trust it, it's creepy.”

“Just hit the freaking damn wall, or I'll do it myself,” Odeon said trying to get a hold on Torsti's hammer but he couldn't even move it from his brother's shoulder.

Torsti smirked in the dark.

“Just move away,” he said, “and when you get on the other side, prepare to be disappointed.”


And this is where we leave Odeon and Torsti for now. New adventure coming up next week.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment