Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 327: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 We are following Odeon and Torsti.

“But aren't you worried about this darkness? It's just so unnatural and oppressing,” Torsti replied. He didn't want to close his eyes, he wanted to see through the darkness to see something, anything, to beat it.

“It just mean that we are coming closer to Lonan and that this place is highly protected against intruders,” Odeon said.

“I'm not sure,” Torsti answered.

He was trying to progress in the cave as rapidly as he could, he wanted to be out of there as soon as possible. He was hitting his hammer in front of himself as if he was sweeping the floor, just in case someone had been there. The hammer was resonating against the wall and his free hand was caressing the hard stone surface above his head.

“Do you think they can see in the dark?” He asked.

“Do you want me to walk in front of you?” Odeon answered.

Torsti took a deep breath, he needed to stop being ridiculous but the darkness absorbing his fire was worrying him a little because even with his hammer hitting the wall of the cave from time too time, it wasn't even seeing the lightening that should have got out of it, it was as if all magic had been banned from this place at the same time as light.

“I'm just wondering, how is it possible to create something his dark, if it absorbs the fire can it also absorb us?”

“I don't know, do you feel absorbed?” Odeon asked.

“I don't see where I'm going, I could just fall forever or be taken away by anything,” Torsti said, “I feel like it's absorbing all my confidence at least, I had never been scared of the dark before, I left that for Lonan.”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment