Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 326: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  

 

We are following Odeon and Torsti.
 

“I can't see a damn thing, it's pitch dark and my fire is getting absorbed,” Torsti said a bit too loudly and the echo of his voice traveled in the cavern.

“Can we stand up yet?” Odeon answered.

“I don't know,” Torsti answered passing his hand on the wall and going up. “Maybe, be careful with your head and touch were you're going.”

“That's a new one,” Odeon answered.

He close this eyes, it wasn't making any difference really but he felt like his other senses would take over a lot more easily if he obviously wasn't trying to rely on his eyes anymore.

“Outch,” Torsti said.

“What?”

“I just kicked my hammer,” Torsti answered jumping on one foot and holding his other.

He was making strange noise and Odeon found it highly comical.

“And you were the one telling me to be careful,” Odeon said.

“I'm worried,” Torsti answered.

“Close your eyes,” Odeon replied.

“What does it has to do with my being worried?” Torsti answered.

“You can't see a thing, accept it already so that you can start touching and hearing stuff,” Odeon said. “It will be easier.”

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment