Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 15, 2021

Mystery Monday 121: Murder at the Conference 18

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 Let's get back where we left off with chapter 2 last time.

I had thoughts of leaving the place. Even with Seiji around all the time, it had taken me month to finally be able to sleep properly. I always wondered who might be coming in unannounced, I always checked the door three times before sleeping, I always locked myself in the bathroom and brought clothes in while showering instead of leaving my clothes on my futon. Just in case I had to dress up in a hurry because someone entered the apartment. It was a bit madness. But recently, from time to time, I let it slip, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. It seemed that my mind was trying to put the event behind me. We hadn't been interrogated by the police in months. There weren't any news about Seiji or the case on TV anymore. It seemed to have fallen out of everybody's mind and it was falling out of mine too. I just hoped I would never have to come to this place and see the door out of it's hinges again and Seiji gone.

But the door was just ajar when I arrived and the smell of cooking was coming out and Seiji was humming with the music. I sighed with happiness before pushing the door. He was standing in the entrance which was also the kitchen adding some flour to a large bowl.

“I'm making okonomiyaki,” he said. “I'm going to use you're crepe machine.”

I took off my shoes and he stopped to kiss me.

“Do you think it will be hot enough for the okonomiyaki?”

“It's on already. I prepared a lot of fillings and the batter is almost ready.”

There was a lot of cabbages in the sink and a lot cut on plates next to him. I was sure we would never be able to eat all that. He'll probably have okonomiyaki for a week after I was gone. I smiled. It was always the same, way too much food. Seiji somehow loved feeding me.

“And I have an interview for a job tomorrow,” he added.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment