Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 324: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time. 


 
We are back at the house.

 

“You never told me,” Samira said.

“Because the first time I touched you after that, you started crying that I was hurting you and it took days to calm you down,” Seti said looking away.

“I don't remember that,” Samira said.

“You were really little at the time but I remember because you were the only person I counted on,” Seti said turning around.

“I'm sorry,” Samira said. Seti started to turn around to look at her but she continued. “The only think I remember is how everyone made fun of me for being your sister. How they were scared that I could do the same thing and if they weren't, they were too scared that you might come after them to be my friends. Taram and Torin were and still are the only friends I have. The others only know me without knowing anything about my family because of what you did.”

“I didn't know about that, you never told me,” Seti said.

“And what would you have done? Kick their ass for being mean to me, or scared them into being my friend just like you tried to scare Taram's father into reconsidering the wedding?”

“I don't know, but I could have been your friend,” Seti said. “I was lonely too.”

He extended his hand to her, he wasn't going to touch her but if she wanted too, she could touch him.

“Is this an invitation?” Samira asked.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment:

  1. I've missed a lot, but this is a great snippet! Love this scene, i could picture it happening :)

    ReplyDelete