Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 323: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 
We are back at the house.

“Did you tell them?” She asked.

“No, it's Azazel who has to deal with Eva, they are good for each other,” Seti answered.

“No, I mean, did you tell them that killing the Mephil was an accident?”

“Of course I did!” Seti said amazed that she was still at that.

“Then why did everyone say that you wanted to kill it because you have some kind of Chaos problem that you can't control and that makes you nasty and that you would make anyone touching you disappear?”

“Because I was five and what I had to say didn't matter,” Seti said.

“I don't think so, if you had told mum and dad they would...” Samira said.

“You think I enjoyed it, being different, being cast out, not sleeping in the same hammock as you anymore, taking showers alone even if I was either freezing or burning myself, being beaten up by kids with broom stick because they couldn't touch with their fists because I was a monster but they still could with the wood pieces and stones, and that if I made anything disappear again I would prove them right,” Seti said.

He was starting to get angry too, she had nothing to complain about, she was their parents baby doll, the perfect child.

“So why didn't you tell anyone?” Samira asked

“Because no matter how many times I yelled it, nobody ever freaking listen,” Seti yelled, “because they were all too scared, and you should be aware of it, because you were too scared too and you are still too scared right now. Or are you going to let reality slap you in the face and realized that you were as wrong as them all along?”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment