Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 322: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.  


 
We are back at the house.

He turned around to look at his sister, she was looking at the house with curiosity, just like he had long time ago before being allowed in, even before he had met Sahel or talked to Kallisto. There was something magic about the place.

“So you are telling me that you didn't kill the Mephil and that you didn't try to kill Taram's father?”

“No, I did.”

“Ah!” she said looking at him straight with what-did-I-tell-you written all over her face.

“I mean, I did kill the Mephil but that was accidental, it bite me and I lost control,” Seti said.

“Really? And for Taram's dad, you lost control too?”

“No, but I didn't try to kill him, I just wanted to scare him. He always cancel the wedding because he thinks he is the strongest because he has money. I wanted to show him that I was in control so that he had to stop taking it on you all the time. And it worked he will never step against me alone,” Seti said.

“Yeah but he still tried to come and get me and you didn't bunch,” Samira said.

“Sahel told me to get out of here because I was recognizable and they would have come after me if I was to try to get to you,” Seti said. “And Evalynn's dad was here too and that made her pretty unable to do anything.”

“Why is that?” Samira answered as if she doubt that any demon could be scared of her own father.

“He took her away from her mum when he discovered her mum was a Nephilim and he beat her up every time she accidentally transforms. I think at time she still believe that she is a monster because she is not a Watcher,” Seti said.

Samira bite her lips. She wasn't expecting that. It was really easy to avoid being punished by her parents.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment