Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, August 8, 2021

WeWriWar 358: The House at The Crossing 66

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, Teresa is trying to explain but Margo has trouble getting it.  



 

“What's outside for you? Going out doesn't mean you go to Acorn, you can go to whatever Realm, right?” My other self says.
She is good at this, better than me. I haven't been questioning anything for a while but she seems to have kept her mind sharp. I miss that part of me. I wonder where it went. If I had kept suspicious, maybe Mikala or her father wouldn't be gone, he wouldn't have blind-sighted me. 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see her beginning to question again. Then she'll find the answers we need to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I miss that part of me." Amazing h9ow often that happens the older I get. :-) Nice observation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your heroine keeps herself centered in the midst of all this crazy! Great snippet...love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how her other self is making her think about how she has changed.

    ReplyDelete