Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thursday Fiction 311: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

 Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe.
 

I didn't really know what had happened between us while she took care of Michelle but she seems satisfied and she smiled her rare smile.

"I'm going back to see Fanny," I said. "You stay here no matter who comes to get you."

"Permission to fight Captain?" Clara asked.

Debby gave her a scared look.

"Granted!" I said.

"Make sure nobody sees you," Clara advised.

"Don't worry, I'll be invisible."

Once again I walked out of the room with the feeling that I had been turning in circles all days but this time I knew what to do, avoid the creep who didn't even have a name tag like everyone else, and get to Fanny, if that wasn't too late.

"She is not in her cabin," I heard someone whisper in the corridor just after the corner. I stopped to listen.

"I told you to come to me if there was anything unusual happening," the creep answered, I would have recognized his voice anywhere. "Still, I found her wandering around confused."

"I thought that your hypnosis was unfailing," the other one answered.

"Better than you watching the video surveillance but if the traveler comes, there is no way to know if the hypnosis will still work on the captain. It's a different mind altogether."

"You're just making excuses."

I heard the noise of someone being pushed against the metallic wall of the corridor but I didn't dare to take a look.

"Listen to me carefully, you have two options, either you go back to your cameras and find her and don't let her slip away again or I will have to make you do it," the creep said.

He was probably the one who had pushed the other to the wall, I was shaking and still didn't dare to look. I had to get on the other side of the corridor to reach Fanny, I didn't know any other way. What if I tried and they saw me? I still needed to see the face of the second one who was surveilling me and who knows who else with the cameras on board.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment