Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, August 16, 2021

Mystery Monday 108: Murder at the Conference 5

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


  Let's get back where we left off with chapter 1 last time.

At first glances from far away, Christa mini poster was full of red. Including some typos. I took a deep breath again. It wasn't about English not being my mother tongue. It was about typos, they would always slide themselves where you expected them the least. Somehow, that made me feel a bit better about myself. People saying that my English was not good enough was a touchy part of life. I lived in a mix of English and Japanese, I had lived in English only for years. Sometimes, English was easier than French. I even spoke English during the rare time when I went back to France, inadvertently. It was my mother tongue in a way, as much as French. Saying otherwise was like saying that I couldn't communicate in anything. I sat back at my desk and went back to typo searching, if I caught them before my supervisor brought the A4 poster back, that would be that less to correct afterwards.

Christa's phone rang with a text message and I jumped expecting the worse, but Christa picked it up and smile. Christa was dating my ex boyfriend, the one who had dumped me every three weeks at 4 o'clock in the afternoon on the dot. It was 4 o'clock but apparently he didn't dump Christa. I had mixed feeling about the whole story. He had tried to get me back and I had tried avoiding him telling him I had a boyfriend which he wouldn't believer until Seiji finally came pick me up at the lab. Then he did a sort of 180 degree turn and pretended he wasn't interested in me anymore and that he was interested in Christa. So he kept showing up at my laboratory unannounced and talked with Christa. I felt that he was still stalking me. I warned Christa who knew about the all story but she had a rather expected reaction for someone as desperate to have a boyfriend as she was. She told me, I was just jealous because my ex liked her better. I didn't think I was jealous, it was just a fair warning, but Christa had been the one telling me to take him back after the last dumping when I had finally decided that enough was enough. Though for some reasons, he was treating Christa a lot better than he had ever treated me.

“I have a date for dinner and this is going to take forever, I hate it,” Christa said.



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment