Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, August 1, 2021

WeWriWar 357: The House at The Crossing 65

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

How are you doing? 

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Let's start right at where we left off last time, Teresa is trying to explain but Margo has trouble getting it.  



 

“But... in that case,” my other self says.
“If she was new, we'll see multiples but since she has been here a while...”
“No,” Teresa said. “If a new Wendy arrives here today and pass the barrier of the realms around this house, she would directly become this Wendy, no time lapse, not for normal people.”
It's funny to hear Teresa say normal people and to realize that Wendy is the normal person while I am the abnormal one.
“So if she goes out, everybody goes out,” my other self says crossing her arms in front of her and pushing her back to the chair. She does have some attitude and she is clearly not convinced.
I wonder if she is going to ask Wendy to go out for a while and verify. You know, as an experiment. But she doesn't.
“I can't go out,” Wendy says she seems a bit distraught.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

4 comments:

  1. Wonder why Wendy is distraught. I like the musing on the "normal people" situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, poor Wendy! I feel for her, caught up in this...loved the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does feel distraught about going out? Why can't she?

    ReplyDelete