Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Doll Surgery: Mahiro is in trouble

Some times ago, I went to the Azone Store because I needed a skeleton piece for Mahiro. Mahiro is an Azone 50cm and the arm socket on her skeleton broke, I tried to glue it back together but of course it didn’t work so I had no choice but to get a new piece. Luckily, a friend told me how to go about changing the piece and also sent me a video. Then the clerks at azone store were very helpful telling me I picked the correct skeleton piece.

It took me a while to get it done because I’ve never done it before and I was a bit anxious but finally today was the day when the motivation kicked in. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

 I also took pictures at the Azone store that day so you’ll see that too at the end of the video. 

  

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment