Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday Fiction 302: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 

space-54999_640

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

 

"We always have a choice," Michelle said.
"Then you can chose to work with me to understand thing instead of against me," I said.
"You are the one withdrawing information," she answered.
"You've got all my memories, what more are you hoping to get, and I don't have any of yours," I answered.
She said something but her voice was so weak that I couldn't catch the words. I tried to grab her in my mind to make her stay with me but she didn't hold on to me and she was gone. I couldn't feel her anywhere, it was like a normal slip. I was all alone in her body and I didn't know where she was anymore. I should have freaked a bit but all I could do was feeling relieved. I arrived at the command room. The girls were there riding the bikes in front of their control panel. I walked between the bikes, stopped for a moment looking at them and continued to the glass panel. The stars were all around. Traveling in a space ship was like moving in a night sky. I couldn't stop watching.
"Something is wrong? Captain," Clara asked after a moment.
"I'm in Michelle's body and she hates me for it. It's like whatever I do whether I'm in control of it or not, somebody is going to hate me."
"She wanted to be on Tucker's good side," Clara said.
"We like you, we don't like Michelle much but we like you," Debby said.
"You might not want to say anything about that in front of me," I said turning back to look at her. I still had the strange urge to protect these girls. "She has apparently access to my entire memory while I'm here with you," I finished.
"You think she is doing it on purpose, calling you here to see it all and to have it all, all your knowledge, everything..."


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment