Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 12, 2021

Mystery Monday 93: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.

I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.
Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger.

Here is the snippet for this week (Check out the previous snippet here)
 

From a language learning point of view, I least now I knew the efforts I needed to make, instead of just imagining them and they were more worthy than the guilt coming from the time I had lost. I started to laugh, I was laughing easily when I was tired. But I laughed because I had known that all along but nothing assured that once the problem formulated out loud I would put the efforts into fixing it. I rinsed my hair rushing a bit, I wanted to go out and sleep suddenly. I knew I wouldn’t be able to stay under the shower too long because my stomach was grumbling.

 

 

Get Harajuku Kiss
itunes  

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment