Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Azone Ikebukuro, Dollyteria and A NEW DOLL (with video)

Today I was in Ikebukuro so I used this opportunity to visit the azone store and Dollyteria.
I was secretly looking for the dolls on sales that I had noticed on twitter but I was a bit too late for those. Still I managed to find a Cream Anmitsu Yuzuha Pico Neemo! She was the last one in store so after hesitating on getting her, I finally took her home.
The Cream Anmitsu Yuzuha is the only one in the Sweet Sweet a la mode series of pureneemo to have two versions. It was a bit hard to get them both. The piconeemo serie however only have one version so I'm really happy to have her with her two big sisters.
Now, I'm just missing two dolls in this Pico Sahra's a la mode series so fingers crossed I'll get them one day!

Here is the video



And here are some pictures




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment