Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday Fiction 270: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Thomas Budach from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Wait if, the universe collapse when I get there, it means it has to be the same and that I will find the hidden thing, or my other self might also hid it in another universe for some reason. It's only 50 percent chance, hide it or not hide it," I said.
Alex scratched his head as if he was thinking hard and flipped the fishes which were getting slightly over cooked in the pan.
"The other thing is," I said taking the water out of the pasta. "The girls in the spaceships. The pilots, they can recognize me. They know when I take over Michelle's body."
"Sounds interesting!"
One of the neighbor was at the door. The history student who always moved around here in his sweet pants no matter the time of the day.
"Hi billy," Alex said, "what's up?"
"Who is Michelle?"
"A girl from a new animation series I'm watching, you wanna join? We'll be watching while eating," Alex said.
I thought my heart was going to stop. I had no intention on watching any animation tonight especially not with Billy around.
"I don't do junk, no time, tones of books to read, you science students got it easy with you little exercise sheets," Billy said.
He opened his fridge and pulled out half a pizza on a card board and put it in the microwave.
"Yeah, you guys can't ever relax," Alex said wicking at me.
I shared the pasta on the plates and Alex added the fish sticks.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment