Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 24, 2020

WeWriWar 329: The House at the Crossing 35

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.

Does anyone else find those changes in blogger very annoying. It's like everything is still there and the same but all different and confusing!


Let's start right at where we left off last week !




I know everything about her and suddenly, Malicia is in my arms and there is only two of us left. Hiroshi and Ryan are in the same crib. There is no space for little Malicia in there. No space for Mikala. I'm worry Malicia is going to disappear, to be taken away by her father too but I know, her father didn't care, he just left with someone else before Malicia and Ryan were born and he left me alone.

I remember him and Hiroshi's father too. I can switch naturally from one memory to the next. Aunt Teresa is right. This isn't confusing, this is what I needed, the guy I wanted to go out with from the bar, he stayed and I got Malicia and Ryan out of that relationship, but he also left, and we never had that last drink because I was listening to Hiroshi's father playing on the piano that night too. It's all there, it's all one and at the same time multiple.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad she's starting to get a hold on this very complex change in her life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it interesting, though confusing -- partly I think because she's confused -- and I enjoyed the way you compressed timelines into one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad she's not confused LOL. Loving the story, great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds confusing, but I think it would begin to make sense after a bit. Like reading more than one book at a time and keeping them straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like laying one transparency over another until the whole picture appears. Glad she's making sense of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm glad it all makes sense to her! That still sounds like it would be confusing as heck to experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW - are you talking about the changes Blogger made to the posting page? Yeah, it's pretty horrible and not at all obvious how to do what you've been doing for years :(

      Delete
  7. She's starting to get the hang of it. That has to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad she is coming to terms with it but I wonder what she does with this new revelation. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. I like how she's trying to figure things out.

    ReplyDelete