Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 17, 2020

WeWriWar 328: The House at the Crossing 34

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 


Let's start right at where we left off last week !







Little Malicia starts to cry and her mother, I, the other version of me pics her up from her crib. Hiroshi stirs in his sleep but doesn't wake up. I'm glad he is sleeping through all this, I wish I were too, I don't know how he does it.
“She needs a bottle, I'll make it for you,” the other me, with the short hair, said.
She seems surprised, she hesitates but the other one with Malicia in her arms give her an encouraging smile.
“I don't know anything about babies,” the short haired one said.
“Of course you know,” Teresa says. “Because if they know, so do you.”
She opens the suitcase of the other one and take out the milk powder and the baby bottle as naturally as if she was looking in her own backpack. My individuality wants to yell but I know too, where everything is in that suitcase because somehow I put it there, even if that's not my stuff. If she put it there, so did I.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

9 comments:

  1. That has to be jarring seeing all those versions of oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one could convince me that I wasn't going crazy. Great job, writing this story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use some extra "Me"s about now. She's handling it better than I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, more mind twisting action and details but you handle it so well in the snippet! Excellent excerpt...this is one wild story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having multiple versions of "me" running around must be confusing! And the confusion is coming across very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so confused. Sort of laughing out loud, but not really. As a movie, this would all make sense, but in story form, it's really confusing. Maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious. I couldn't always keep up with who did what, but that's the point, think -- she hasn't gotten used to the new version of who she is or adapted to her new role. Maybe she's echoing the main character's journey to a new me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you did well keeping a fairly confusing snippet very understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy the concept of "if they know" then "I know" even if I don't think I know. Good Snippet!

    ReplyDelete