Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 3, 2020

WeWriWar 326: The House at the Crossing 32

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

There is the memoir challenge starting tomorrow at Shut up and Write. Anyone else doing it?

Let's start right at where we left off last week !






I'm suddenly wondering if I'll be next and where I will be when it happens. Then I see the exact same scene as before, me getting the tea from a different angle in the room, and then another, and then another. They are not gone, they are inside of me and I don't feel different, I still feel like myself.
“You will do what you have to in your respective reality, you might even go out while some of you remain here, why not?” Teresa said. “But while you are here, you will experience everything, always. It just takes a bit of time to adjust.”
There is only three of us left, the three originals, from the moment we arrived. Though, the room is still as big as when all of us were here.
“You see only what you need to see, the house provides, for everything, I haven't been shopping in years but if you feel like you need to... a lot of the inhabitant still can't shake some of their habits.”





✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

5 comments:

  1. More intriguing information. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be crazy until the last page. ;)

      Delete
  2. The house seems a bit ominous to me, not sure I could relax living there with all this going on! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I guess you could have your own room with whatever you need in it.

      Delete
  3. A fascinating concept. I agree with Veronica that the house is unnerving.

    ReplyDelete