Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 267: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“You fly up there, put your hand in the rain, let the water go down your arm until your elbow then it will drop on me and we are out of here,” Kelpie said.
Jezabel bite her lower lips trying not to laugh.
“You know, nobody can change into a horse and travel through wall this way,” Jezabel said.
“We are not going to travel through walls, we are going to travel through water,” Kelpie answered.
“That's not possible either you know, it doesn't exist, that sort of thing, only the devil can do it, maybe, I'm not even sure,” Jezabel said.
It came to Kelpie's mind that she probably never saw a Kelpie before, she probably never even saw anything else than angels before. This world would totally be the end of her if he didn't open her eyes quickly. He put his hands on her shoulders.
“You can't really know that until you try,” he said.
Jezabel chuckled.
“Alright, I'll try but just you know, don't be too disappointed if it doesn't work, I'll still love you all the same,” she said.
“What?” Kelpie said standing up straight suddenly wondering if he had heard correctly.
“So I'm going,” Jezable said looking up as if nothing special had happened.
This girl was really getting weirder and weirder. She started to rise slowly. She reached the window with ease and Kelpie felt a bit relieve to see her out there well balance with her white arm getting through the thick wall to get to the rain. The water started to leak along her arm.
“The rain is really strong and it's cold too,” she said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment