Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, April 5, 2020

WeWriWar 322: The House at the Crossing 28

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Is anyone participating to Camp NaNoWriMo? I probably should but I haven't started yet. I have been crocheting like crazy on a blanket project for a CAL.

Stay home people, stay safe. Lots of books to write anyway!



Let's start right at where we left off last week !



“Normal people, like the rest of my family, my friends... they only see one of themselves and only the stronger version of them interact with the others and with you, the others are just echo they can glimpse at once in a while. You my dear will see them all, as soon as you are back at being one.”
“So is there only one of you or are there multiple versions of you that I can't see?” I asked.
“There is only one of me, because I'm a guardian, just like you. I am here to make sure the house functions as it should,” Aunt Teresa said. “If I go out however, there are always multiple of me coming back, it lasts a while then settles and my life is all the richer because of it.”
I tried once again to drink the hot tea. I was starting to get a headache but the smell of lavender was at least calming me down a little.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

14 comments:

  1. I'm so enjoying the world you're building for this tale! Good writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, tea and lavender are the calming touchstones here for sure. This is such an inventive and enjoyable story you've got going - loved the snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awful lot to absorb. I can see why she's starting to get a headache!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is an infinite number of universes in the multiverse so that would be an infinite number of her.

      Delete
  4. I think I'd need more than hot tea at this point!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might not help with the understanding but I'm with you.

      Delete
  5. Love the unique world. Love tea. Lavender should help to calm nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still confused but it's starting to make sense. Sort of. lol Great job describing this strange world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! I guess I'm doing something right.

      Delete
  7. Interesting continuation of your story.

    ReplyDelete