Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 29, 2020

WeWriWar 321: The House at the Crossing 27

 

Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!
Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

How are you guys doing staying home. For me, that's sort of my normal state, just a little worse. So far, I have no reasons to get out of the house before May 9th, which feels like it is in a million years. Plus it's stormy outside so I guess that's alright.

Stay home people, stay safe. Lots of books to write anyway!





Let's start right at where we left off last week !


“You mean some of us will disappear until only one remains?”
We asked and we looked at each other, we all want to be the last one standing, we all think about who is going to disappear first. Some of us want to create team but I'm not one of them, I just know what they think somehow, because they are me and that's a part I could want to.
“No, I mean you will all still be you just a more complete version of you,” Teresa said.
“And every time I'll go out and come back I'll have to deal with this?” I said.
“Yes, partially. You are one of the guardians of the house it seems, that is why I sent you the letters,” Teresa said.
“I have no idea what you are talking about, this is madness.”
Five of me stand up, including me.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

18 comments:

  1. Confusing and interesting at the same time, but if you can pull this through, this is going to be a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this as a movie. I think there might be an inherent humor in it, too--the confusion. Good writing, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love a movie deal. The story always play a bit like movies in my head.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Maybe I should rewrite it as a screenplay then.

      Delete
  4. Guardian of the House. Sounds . . . intimidating but intriguing as well. Like you multiverse reunion of selves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes, guardian sounds more like an old man with a long beard to me except in this case it's just little aunt Teresa.

      Delete
  5. "Five of me stand up, including me." Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll make sure to keep this one in the final version.

      Delete
  6. What a really cool concept! I agree with what everyone else said. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story is intriguing in so many levels. I'm curious to more about her being a Guardian of the House.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so confusing, yet I'm intrigued enough to keep reading. I'm often confused. I had to watch Inception three times before I really got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will clear up after a while but I agree that the beginning is a bit messy.

      Delete
  9. I admire your ability to keep all of this straight and i'm loving the story! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete