Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, March 22, 2020

WeWriWar 320: The House at the Crossing 26

 

Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

We aren't there yet in the draft but sometimes, I feel like this story lost of bit of the purpose I first intended for it as people don't spend as much time in the house as I anticipated when I started writing it. It doesn't make it bad, just different. I guess maybe the lock down is making me rethink things. I guess the book could have a few sequels after all, if I feel like it when it's finished.












Let's start right at where we left off last week !


“I don't understand,” I said.
“Parallel universes my dear,” Aunt Teresa said with a smile.
She took her mug and raised it to her lips. The flavor on it said apple. I hadn't brought apple tea, mine was still a mix of vanilla and lavender.
“You see,” she continued before putting her mug back down. She had barely drunk, it was still too hot, some of me where doing the same thing. “This house is at the crossing of everything. When you enter it, and the other versions of you from the different universes do, you are all real, you can all see each other. You are fragmented but soon, everything will become as one again, all your memory will merge and you will remember, everything from all those lifes you lived. Isn't it marvelous?”




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

14 comments:

  1. Marvellous i'd say is an understatement. I'm more and more intrigued by the concept of your story !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the kind of house that shows you different sides to your personality as soon as you step in. Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love this story and everything about the house and now I'm going to go have tea! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I see I'm not the only one who has to get whatever the characters in the book I'm reading are having.

      Delete
  4. "Isn't it marvelous?” Yes it is. Fascinating premise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me that would be but my character is going to need some convincing.

      Delete
  5. Aunt Teresa is tickled with the house and what it can do. It definitely intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Teresa has been in it forever. I'm pretty sure she would have a very interesting biography. Only one thing the house never gave her though... but that's a different novel.

      Delete
  6. I'm not sure marvelous is how I'd describe it. Wonderfully inventive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say "too much information". But apparently our brains can take it.

      Delete