Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 23, 2020

Mystery Monday 50: Harajuku Kiss

Welcome Mystery Monday. For this weekly writing blog post, I will be presenting snippets of my novel Harajuku Kiss, a mystery romance in Japan.
I hope you'll enjoy following our heroine through her thoughts and adventures.


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, trying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in the middle of the street, before running away.
Trying to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger.

Here is the snippet for this week

I was a teenager at that time and going to high school in a small city isn’t better than in a big one. The bulling is there, the stupidity is there and that guy, yet another one, was there, with his dark black spiky hair, his always fluttering eyelids over deep brown eyes, and his way to get in trouble with the teachers. As far as I can remember I loved him for four years with hopes that he would stop dating all these girls who didn’t care a bit about him and look at me. Of course he knew I liked him, everybody did. At that time, I had wished for something to happen, anything to make my life more exciting than doing homework and avoiding contacts with other kids by reading books. And my wish had been granted, something had happened but it only taught me to be careful about what I wished for. If you make a wish, you have to be very specific, because just wish for something might mean it'll destroy your family.


Get Harajuku Kiss
itunes  



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment