Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Thursday Fiction 256: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Image by ElisaRiva from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"And I believe you told me for a reason and that you didn't tell Amy about it, so... tell me what you need from me and don't tell her anything." "Why do you believe me Alex?" I asked.
"Because, that's how she called me. My real mother, she wanted to call be Fin, my father changed it to Alex when he remarried. He wanted nothing left of her. I shouldn't have those memory I was three years old when she died but I remember her calling me that and I found a picture in my teddy bear. Amy doesn't know any of it," Alex said.
I had so many question now, I couldn't take my eyes of him.
"Please, tell me my mum is ok in another universe," he said.
"I'm sorry Alex... I never met her, she theoretically is but I can't know for sure," I said.
He put his head back against the seat as if he was going to sink into it.
"I don't understand," I said.
"She died, that's all. My father thought that it would be better for all of us if we believed his new wife was our real mother. I think in a way he is right. If Amy knew while we were in high-school, it would have just increase the drama and her rebellious act, it would have justify everything she was going through, like "you suck because you are not my mother, you prefer Alex because you are not my mother", I can already see her say that. My mother put a picture under my teddy bear's jumper. It might have been something between her and me. Under it says "little Fin doesn't need to be scared because Mummy is always with him." That's why I know that my memories are real, because I have a prove, in the physical world and because now you called me Fin again. I talked to my dad about it once and he told me that I could be a good writer with that kind of idea, but I have my original birth certificate too, I found one in his desk. Same birthday but Fin written on it. It's funny isn't it. People trying so hard to be normal, so hard to forget but always having little clues around."
He looked at me with pain in his eyes and I wanted to hug him, to tell him I knew what it was like but I couldn't do it because that's not what he needed right now.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment