Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Thursday Fiction 255: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Colin Behrens from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I said I'm not asking you..."
"Before that, what did you call me?" Alex said.
"I... I don't know.... I..." this was working, he had a reaction to it. "I said Fin, didn't I? I'm sorry."
"How do you know that name?" he asked.
He was clenching his fist on the wheel and his fingers were turning all white out of it. I didn't know what was wrong with the name but I wasn't sure anymore that having this conversation in the car was a good idea, still, I didn't have much choices.
"That's your name, in the other universe," I said.
"You've gotta be kidding me," he said.
He turned left. I didn't know what to answer to that so I stayed silent and looked through the window. He knew the name just like I knew I could be called Frederique or Michelle. Thinking about it, I didn't know Lieutenant Fin's given name, even with all my trips to that particular universe, I had no idea, maybe he was even Alex there. This was crazy. The houses were passing through in front of me. We had reached the city and we'll soon be at the university. Then I would go to my room and forget about everything I had told Alex. There was no way anyone would ever believe me unless they could see the other universes for themselves. At least, in this universe. I wondered how my father had managed to convince Debby and Klara. If it had been easy for him because they trusted him with their life or if he had struggled. Regardless, it had worked for me too, in that other universe, they knew who I was every time I entered Michelle's body and they didn't even mind. Maybe getting into a coma wouldn't be such a bad thing, maybe I could stay over their with Fin and the girls.
Alex park the car on campus near to our building. He was still clenching at the wheel when I opened my door.
"Wait!" He said. "I believe you, all of it."
"What?"
"All of it, the trip at the black out, the parallel universe, all of it, I believe you."
I didn't know what to say because that was unexpected.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment