Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 249: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

 
“What did you exactly do to him?” Kamaril asked notting not to let Lonan ever breath anywhere near his face.
“I just redecorating him from inside, you know making him think stuff he doesn't know about,” Lonan said.
Grey matter started leaking from the ears, eyes and nose of the guy. Kamaril swallowed hard. Lonan was definitely scary, maybe he should have drown him already while he had the chance.
“Let's go,” he said.
Lonan kicked the demon on the floor one last time, but it had no real effect, before following Kamaril.
“So what is it that you are looking for here?” He asked.
“Something that belongs to me but that I seemed to have lost a long time ago,” Kamaril said.
* * *
“So are you going to get stronger powers with the trance,” Seti asked.
“Of course no, it's about control, not about getting stronger,” Azazel answered. “You have the power that you have, you don't get stronger.”
“But we all saw Sahel become stronger, every time he fights he becomes stronger and it's the same for you,” Seti said, “and me.”
He was almost sure that he had been getting weaker since he couldn't feel the Chaos inside of him trying to control him anymore but he wasn't going to admit it in front of Azazel.
“We are not getting stronger really,” Sahel said. “It's just like learning to read or to fly, the more you do it the better you get at it but my fire has a limit, if I get beyond that, I'll burn myself and the trance my help me remembering where the limit is.”
“Yes, it's all about controle, your powers are you're powers, only training at using them makes you stronger or if you get into an impossible situation that forcing you to do something crazy like it happened to me for my first earthquake,” Azazel said.
“I'm not too sure about that,” Evalynn answered.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment