Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Fiction 247: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gordon Johnson from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"What was it about you taking salsa classes anyway?"
"I like dancing I supposed, I never could before."
Dad gave me the envelop with my brain scan.
"Take good care of my daughter and call me again if there is anything," he said to Alex.
"I will," Alex answered shaking hand with him.
I couldn't wait to get out of here. There were too many people around me and if I was to black out in front of them again for any reason I knew they would keep me here for a week and try this new drug and I couldn't afford not to black out now that I could go back to the spaceship. I couldn't afford to lose it again, it was way too important. That's why I decided that I was going to tell Alex everything. I wasn't really sure where to start but I needed him to understand that I needed my black out and I didn't need anyone freaking out, no matter how scary it looked, even if I was to pass out for days. The thing was if I ever really fell into coma I knew I would be ok waking up. But I had the feeling that everyone would take it as a personal failure, especially Alex, which made no sense whatsoever because fainting was a part of me that nobody could take care of, not even me and people weren't trained to know how to react to it. I could still read it on his face and on my father's that sort of guilt saying she fainted and I couldn't deal with it because I'm an idiot.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment