Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday Fiction 245: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"I want you to contact me at the first difficulty. I want you to be send here for any black out lasting longer than average eiter you are awake or not. Would that work for you?"
"I can do that," I said.
"We could keep you here for a few days too," the doctor said.
"I know but there is still nothing you can do to me," I said.
He sighed.
"There are few drugs we haven't used yet," he said. "After the result on the first one, your mother didn't want to hear about it."
"She knew there were unexplored possibilities but preferred to rush me here without any treatment than to try them out?" I asked in disbelieve. I had been so sure they tried out everything. I had been so sure she was trusting the doctor completely. I couldn't imagine what she was trying to achieve by sending me here on a daily basis without going for any medication.
"She wanted us to fix you, she wanted us to work some magic and have you walk out of here cured. I told her it didn't work that way, that taking brain scans was only a way to monitor what was going on and see the changed but she didn't think about it this way. I don't know what she really wanted and we couldn't give you any medication without parental consent. Now if you would want to try it, we could start slowly and work up the best dosage," the doctor said.
"I need to think about it," I said. "Could you give me a list of the potential side effects?"
"Here you go," the doctor said giving me a brochure about this new drug I had never heard of.
This was new. I wondered if they would totally remove the black out or allow me a control on them, like only having them at night when I was safe. That would be a progress.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment