Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, November 24, 2019

WeWriWar 306: The House at the Crossing 11

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!

I decided to change things a little bit so for the next few months, I'm going to present you my new WIP. It's called "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction.
It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first come into the House. It's suppose to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is. 

Since it's a WIP, and I still haven't finished the first draft, it's still really row. Hopefully, we'll see some improvement as it goes.


Let's start right at where we left off last week!


“We're not going to turn on the heating in September, damn it.”
Yes, the years have been getting colder and colder early on but they still maintain that the heating should only be turn on and off at some specific date. It never made much sense to me, I mean if your cold just turn it on already. I remember being cold when living with my mother, until right in the middle of November and sometimes she would still pretend it was too early for heating and March was way too late to turn it off. I don't want Hiroshi to be cold.
“Just breath,” Aunt Teresa says. “This house, only has whatever you need. Not whatever you want, but whatever you truly need.”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

9 comments:

  1. I like that last sentence. Very poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to this world, so that last sentence about the house is very intriguing. Can't wait to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment about the house is very telling and effective! Can't wait to read more, really enjoying this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I second Veronica's thoughts about this story. I'm finding it very easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fascinating house. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last sentence.

    And I agree -- if you're cold, turn on the heat, who cares what the date is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My workplace turns on the heat on a specific date--October 1--and usually that's a warm day so we roast. I agree, turn it on when it gets cold! Sounds like a sentient house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the kind of house we'd all like to have, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last sentence takes a lot of thought. LOL about the furnace. This year we had to turn on the heat waaay too early. But when you're cold, you're cold.

    ReplyDelete