Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday Travel 35: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey. 

Image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire
Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.

The excerpt, we start where we left off last week 

“I think you have time, Antoine isn't back yet, I haven't seem him all day,” Grenadine said.
“Antoine is not taking me,” Brownie answered.
Grenadine looked at her suspiciously as Brownie to her back the the adjacent bathroom. She followed her sister but stayed at the door.
“And where are you going really?” Grenadine asked.
“It's better if you don't know,” Brownie said, “Actually I'm not telling anyone.”
“So you're going to the Demon World again,” Grenadine said crossing her arm on her chest.
“No, I'm not, I'll stay right with the humans,” Brownie said.
“Swear it!”
“Swear criss-cross my heart if I lie I'll burst on fire, that I'm not going anywhere near the Demon World. Actually, I'll be much further away from it,” Brownie answered.
“Ok, but then why? What are you going to do?” Grenadine said.
“Hopefully, I'll be learning magic.”
She finished by packing up her tooth brush and push past Grenadine back into her bedroom.
“You could go learn magic with Gideon and come back here every night, you could even camp in Sedana's library,” Grenadine said.
“The magic I'm talking about is a bit different,” Brownie said.
“He has all the books and if he doesn't there is still places the library leads to that have them, I have never seen so much books in my life, I swear,” Grenadine said.
Brownie wanted to answer that coming from Grenadine who never really saw that many books before that wasn't much help but instead she simply said.
“I need life practice, a teacher, and it has to be at a special place,” Brownie said. “I can't really explain why but they are some people I need to find and they will help me with my problem.”
“I still believe someone should know where you are going, it's not safe out there most of the time for a girl all alone,” Grenadine said.
It used to be safe once, or maybe she just didn't see the danger and so believed it wasn't there because there had always been demons, there had always been fairies and dark things and crazy creepy humans too, oh those were maybe the worse because you wouldn't see them coming. But there had been one time when she felt like she could just walk from home to school and come back without looking over her shoulder.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment