Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 28, 2019

Dewey's 24 hours readathon (bouquinerie, and a bit of NaNoWriMo) with video

This weekend was the Dewey's 24 hours readathon. During the readathon I planned to read a lot of books. Of course I didn't manage to read that much.
The readathon normally takes place between 8am est on Saturday to 8am est of Sunday. However, that makes it 9pm in Japan. So that mean I should have been reading all Sunday.
The thing is, this Sunday was the 4th of the month, which means that it's Bouquinerie Sunday and I really wanted to go since I haven't been since June.
Then there was also my Sunday Write-in which ended up being a NaNo prep write-in... (more about that in the next video). So I didn't quite read as much as expected.
On a good day, (not during a readathon) I can still manage to read this much.

 Here is the video



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+





No comments:

Post a Comment